*** This site contains explicit photos. If you are under 21 years old, please leave this blog.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

College of Loneliness

College was one of the best years of my life. It was during this time that I made a lot of friends. Friends that I can keep for life. It's been 5 years now and I still keep in touch with some of them. I also excelled academically and received an award for that (very cool!). But when I look back, I realize that my love life was zero. That is sad. Depressing at worst. I don't know why it happened like that. I remember there were times I would sit in front of the football fields, hoping that some guys would take an interest on me. I remember having eye to eye contact with guys but sadly no second look. Why oh why?!? I guess that why I'm on a (desperate) rampage for love heheeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home