*** This site contains explicit photos. If you are under 21 years old, please leave this blog.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

cyber love (muah)

I'm a chat addict. I was addicted to chatting because it was an opportunity for me to meet guys like me. It was such a big relief to know that its not only me who are experiencing this confusion. It was also good to know that there are a lot of cute guys out there just like me (yeah baby). Although there are times that chatting can be exhaustive and disappointing. You see, during chatting you'll swap informations like age, sex, location and pictures. And I found that most of them don't really give their real picture. I kinda understand, yah know, its tough out there. If you're not cute, guys will stop talking to you. I've experience this... being shut out and shutting out. That's the way it is. If you can't handle the heat, then get out of the damn kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home