*** This site contains explicit photos. If you are under 21 years old, please leave this blog.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

mr smoker

I met Raffy in the chatroom. It was a usual chatting days. Then I met this cute guy. I was hesitant to share my photo because he might turn me down. I don't think I'm cute, I would consider myself as mediocre looking. But there are times I feel goodlucking (not this day though). But I still gave my photo because I want to be honest. After I gave it, he didn't shut me down (yahoo). So we kept talking and talking and talking. Then I kidded him, let's have sex. Right now!!! And he said yes (yahooooo). I asked, 'Really?'. He said yes again. My oh my. Opportunity knocks only once so I instantly grabbed it. So I hurriedly drove to Araneta Coliseum to meet him. Man, was I a nervous wreck. Insecurities started to creep in. I stopped my car and this cute guy with a nice built entered my car. I remember when I first met him, my first reaction was he was soooo cute. I was the luckiest guy that day. He looked at me and smiled at me. I thought he would cancel our plans but he didn't. So I asked him where we're going to do 'it' and he said he knows a motel. He told me he usually goes to this place. Wow we have an expert in the house. It's kinda humiliating coming to the motel with a guy but I just ignored it.

I was innocent about sex during that time. And he was an expert. I felt silly doing it because I don't know how to do it. Good thing he knows a lot. I remember kissing his hard body. I remember kissing him. I remember tasting cigarettes from his mouth. I won't go into details on it. I can only say that I really enjoyed it. I came home very thankful for the experience and hoping it won't be the last time I'll go out with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home