*** This site contains explicit photos. If you are under 21 years old, please leave this blog.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Dance for me

It was a usual Saturday. I was really tired and bored that day. My mum wanted me to accompany her to watch a movie and so I did. While walking in the mall, I had an eye contact with a guy eating dinner in one of the food stands. I looked at him again and he looked back. If my mum was not with me I would have approached the guy at an instant. I made a clever move and requested my mum to go ahead first and buy us some tickets and told her I need to look at some clothes first. When I look back, the guy was no longer there. Darn! I hurriedly went to the exit and there I found him walking away. I followed him and he looked back. We made another eye contact and he stopped and sat on the corners of the walkway. I made conversations with him which I couldn't recall now. Anyway, we agreed to watch a movie on Sunday. What a fantantic day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home